Ansell HyFlex® 11-840 Work Gloves FORTIX Technology
Australia's number one glove brand introduces the HyFlex® 11-840 featuring patent pending FORTIX technology allowing for increased comfort and durability. The best general purpose glove Ansell has ever produced.
- Form fit design that moulds to the hand increasing tactility.
- 20% more breathable than HyFlex 11-800.
Durability: A longer lasting glove
- Coating lasting 40 times on average longer than best in class competitor
- Grey foam glove in EN 388 Martindale Abrasion testing.
- Increased tear resistance vs competitor black and grey glove.
- Increased puncture resistance vs grey foam competitor.
- EN388 Cut Level 2 protection vs best in class competitor grey foam glove Cut Level 1.
- Best in class EN388 4231.
Methanol Free Production
- Ansell is proud of its production processes and does not use methanol in the washing of gloves, a practice commonly used by other glove manufacturers.
- Using methanol in the washing of gloves puts our environment at risk and can put staff at risk during production.
- Metal fabrication
- Warehousing and supply
- Handling/assembly of dry and light oily parts
- General material handling nuts and bolts
- General mechanic
- General purpose
- Packaging areas
Quality work gloveBy: Nathan Mitchell on 3 November 2017I work stacking shelves at coles. This is the perfect glove for me as it provides protection against cuts and pulled nails while improving my grip. The glove also reacts well to sweat and is extremely comfortable.