Ansell HyFlex® 11-840 Work Gloves FORTIX Technology
Australia's number one glove brand introduces the HyFlex® 11-840 featuring patent pending FORTIX technology allowing for increased comfort and durability. The best general purpose glove Ansell has ever produced.
- Form fit design that moulds to the hand increasing tactility.
- 20% more breathable than HyFlex 11-800.
Durability: A longer lasting glove
- Coating lasting 40 times on average longer than best in class competitor
- Grey foam glove in EN 388 Martindale Abrasion testing.
- Increased tear resistance vs competitor black and grey glove.
- Increased puncture resistance vs grey foam competitor.
- EN388 Cut Level 2 protection vs best in class competitor grey foam glove Cut Level 1.
- Best in class EN388 4231.
Methanol Free Production
- Ansell is proud of its production processes and does not use methanol in the washing of gloves, a practice commonly used by other glove manufacturers.
- Using methanol in the washing of gloves puts our environment at risk and can put staff at risk during production.
- Metal fabrication
- Warehousing and supply
- Handling/assembly of dry and light oily parts
- General material handling nuts and bolts
- General mechanic
- General purpose
- Packaging areas
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other PYK Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.