Ansell 11-801 Hyflex® Work Gloves
Ansells best-selling HyFlex® Foam gloves are ideal for dry or slightly oily applications that require light mechanical protection and high levels of handling finesse. They are well-suited to light assembly applications in industries such as automotive, plastics, textiles and finished goods, as well as to the needs of logistics and warehousing. The new dark-coloured HyFlex® Foam Grey 11-801 is the ideal choice for dirtier environments. If you need proven, durable gloves with outstanding dexterity and breathability, choose HyFlex
Areas of Use
- Handling and light assembly applications in:
- logistics and warehousing
- finished goods such as white goods, cosmetics, e.g. control and packaging stages
Superior dexterity and productivity
- The further-improved, exclusive Ansell foam nitrile coating provides a sure grip in dry and slightly oily environments. The flexibility of the coating and of the seamless knitted liner offers a high level of dexterity, increasing user performance.
Maximised levels of comfort
- The Ansell foam nitrile coating offers breathability. For the liner, we have selected special nylon and a special yarn structure, which give the gloves greater power of recovery from stretching and offer workers a feel of comfort and softness. All this enhances worker acceptance.
- The HyFlex Foam 11-800 and 11-801 have an abrasion rating EN level of 3, thus extending glove durability. The HyFlex® Foam Grey 11-801 further reduces waste or rejection due to dirt marks, for example after washing, optimising glove lifetime and reducing the overall cost of ownership.
- Safe for worker and product
- The use of Spandex elastics prevents risk of latex allergy, while the silicone- free coating reduces potential contamination of products
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other PYK Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.